Personal training should be just that. Entirely personal and catered to you – what you want, and your overall well being rather than just a generic work out time that probably does not even focus on your results. There should be people listening to exactly what you need when it is that you are training for a sports season or marathon, or just want to feel healthier. An effective personal training program has an impact on every element of you, and how you feel inside and out, increasing both happiness and confidence.
Picking a good personal trainer who delivers exactly what you want is crucial to your enjoyment and success. Any good personal trainer does this by first and foremost, understanding how the body works and being well trained themselves and certified as a professional. However, being great at getting people to their goals takes far more than a piece of paper.
They should always be motivated and good at making you feel motivated. Being friendly is a must as feeling comfortable, not inhibited, will make the process easier and the time spent with your trainer fun. It will also help the results come much faster. It is also imperative to find someone who is versatile. You may not just want a trainer for yourself but someone who can train your whole family from the youngest to the oldest member and a personal trainer should be able to choose suitable activities and exercise for everyone of every age.
You may not currently have a large family, or children, but your trainer should also be ready to deal with any situation, (such as pregnancy) with intuitive ways to keep fit and healthy. Lifestyle and food is also a very big factor in fitness and a trainer should offer vast amounts of sound, but realistic advice on how to alter your diet to co-inside perfectly with your fitness plan and goals creating a healthyier you.
By having a bespoke training and nutrition plan, then whatever your circumstance, you are most likely to stay focused and work hard and inevitably get to where you want to be. One company that employs dedicated and enthusiastic personal trainers who commit themselves to attaining what each individual client wants is Body Solutions in the North West.
A company that will create the perfect fitness package and offer first class rehabilitation to those with injuries means that with them, you are in safe and supportive hands. A good personal trainer will inspire you to change your life for the better, and who knows? You may even become the inspiration yourself. … Read More
Let’s face it – men and women have many differences! Because they are physically different, their fitness and nutritional needs also differ. Both men and women would benefit from regular exercise and a healthy diet. Yet, the male body responds more favorably to certain types of exercises and foods.
Nutrition for Men
The male body has a higher percentage of muscle tissue than the female body. To support lean muscle tissue, especially in active men, eating adequate amounts protein is essential. In fact, men who want to build muscle mass might benefit from slightly increasing the daily recommendation of protein in their diets. A diet that is built around lean cuts of meat, fish, eggs, poultry, and low-fat dairy products may better encourage muscle growth.
Although too little protein in the diet can cause muscles to shrink, eating too much protein may actually stimulate weight loss. (The body burns more calories digesting protein than it does digesting carbs.) If you’re trying to shed excess weight, a high-protein diet could be the way to go. Nevertheless, it’s a good idea to increase your protein intake only a little if you’re trying to gain lean weight and build muscle.
According to Men’s Health.com, “protein has qualities that help weight loss and may curtail weight gain…The best weight-gain strategy is to focus on calories first, protein second. You should make sure you’re eating at least 2 grams of protein per kilogram (2.2 pounds) of muscle mass.”
In addition to protein, the male body also needs adequate amounts of vitamins and minerals. Nutrient-rich diets help keep men healthy. Vitamins (including plenty of antioxidants) and minerals are essential for preventing oxidative damage to the cells in the body. These nutrients are necessary for maintaining healthy tissue, protecting the immune system, preventing bone loss (yes, even men need calcium), and protecting from loss of vision.
Exercises for Men
The types of exercises that are most beneficial to a man depend upon his fitness goals. Does he want to lose weight? Does he want to bulk up? Does he want to improve his endurance and speed?
Cardiovascular exercise is one of the best ways to burn fat and calories. There are many kinds of great cardio workouts, such as jogging outdoors or on a treadmill, training on an elliptical machine, bicycling, and interval training. Ideally, men should try to get a minimum of 30 minutes of cardio exercise at least three times per week.
Interval training is one of the most efficient ways to burn calories, improve endurance and speed, and strengthen and tone muscles. Such training involves alternating high and low intensity exercises, as well as start-and-stop motions. Intensity levels may be increased as fitness improves.
Men who wish to build muscle should engage in resistance and strength training no less than twice per week for 30 minutes or more each session. To bulk up fast, exercise routines should focus mainly on strengthening the hamstrings, chest, back, and quadriceps. Bench presses, weighted squats, … Read More
Supplements for building muscle are the best buddies for your muscle building diet and workout routine. This is what you ought to know if you want to pack muscles and lose fat. What supplements for building muscle should you look for? It could be confusing considering that there is a large array of these products. You could get lost about your choices. How’s a guy going to go about with shopping for supplements for building muscle?
First thing you ought to know about buying the best muscle building supplement is to look for products that are backed by research. These will guide you in your endeavor of sculpting your body into the perfect physique. Look for these components in the label of the muscle building supplements you’re browsing through:
- Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA’s. This is an effective nutrition if you’re struggling to lose fat. When working out to lose fat, do your muscles get sore and do you experience fatigue? You should take supplements containing BCAA’s before and after working out. It will reduce the soreness after effects of your exercises. Your fatigue will be reduced and burn more fat when your glycogen stores have been depleted.
- Creatine. This nutrient in your muscle building supplement helps build your strength and lean muscles. Creatine boosts the insulin hormone that induces anabolic effects in your body when you do resistance-training. Be careful about taking too much creatine, though because it could produce undesirable side effects. Merely take 3 grams of creatine for safe and effective results.
- Protein Powders and Bars. These supplements are taken if you can’t prepare meals before and after your workouts. Protein from bars and powders are essential pre and post workout supplements. Bars and powder protein supplements are after, all handy, especially if you need to just eat and run. They’re easy to munch instead of eating oily fast food. Nutrition bars have been formulated to contain high-quality protein and essential carbohydrates and fats. And if you have enough time, you can also mix a glass of protein shake.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid. This nutrient is otherwise known as “good fats”. It contains omega-3 fatty acids. CLA helps in fat loss and in preserving your muscle tissues. It helps in weight loss as well, that’s why you need to supplement your diet and workout with omega 3 fatty acids.
- Glutamine. Do you feel sick and extremely tired after working out? Take glutamine. It reduces your risk for infection and alleviates inflammation. This nutrient also regulates glycogen production which in turn stimulate muscle growth. It boosts your training performance.
- Multivitamins. Working out takes so much of your energy. When you feel that you exercises take a lot from you, it also means that you’ve lost a substantial amount of vitamins from your bodily reserve. Many people who train are actually deficient in vitamins, especially since they are trying to lose weight. You need to take multivitamins to replenish the vitamins you’ve lost in your diet and workout regime.
A perfect diet strategy offers perfect weight loss methods. For that reason to reduce pounds we should abide by the developments of diet and training “Medifast Diet” a well-liked diet strategy which offers a beneficial attitude in the direction of weight loss ambitions.
Tagged: , Excess weight , Reduction … Read More
The Northwest Fitness Center offers state-of-the-art strength and cardio equipment to Northwest students and employees as well as community members. With three different locations across the campus, each center is equipped with a variety of fitness equipment and training accessories. (Photo by Darren Whitley/Northwest Missouri State University)
Tagged: , Northwest Missouri State , university , college , Maryville , Missouri , athletics , health , wellness , fitness , exercise … Read More