Gordazo haciendo el ridiculo
Not all personal trainers are good. Some trainers are good while others are not-so-good. If you have made your mind to hire a good personal trainer, know that this decision can change your life. So, it's not a good idea to hire one without thinking. The tips given below can help you hire the best personal trainer. Read on.
1. Get references
Making your decision based on the reviews posted on the blogs of personal trainers is not a good idea. Instead, what you need to do is ask the trainers to give you the contact details of at least two clients they served in the past. Do not just rely on the pictures and testimonials as they may be fake. Make sure that you go with a trainer who is honest, qualified and experienced.
2. Do not take your credit card with you
You may not want to keep a credit card in your pocket when making the final decision. This will help you avoid making any rash or emotional decision and you will not regret later on. Actually, the thing is that gyms of today have become a lot better at convincing potential clients to sign up.
This decision should not be made in haste. A good personal trainer may change your lifestyle. You may want to consider all your options before using your credit card to make payment. You can find a good personal trainer through word of mouth or by visiting your nearby gyms.
While it is worth traveling long distances for a good trainer, you may want to consider your convenience as well. If you are a beginner, we suggest that you spend at least 30 days seeing your trainer for two to three times per week. This will help you establish your base and develop good habits. If you do not want to meet your trainer many times in a week, we suggest that you do not think about a lot about their location.
4. Be skeptical
If a trainer wants to sell you something on behalf of a company, you should be a skeptical. In gyms, multi-tier schemes of marketing are all the rage. Mostly, the supplements are overpriced and low quality.
Keep in mind that the services of a good personal trainer are invaluable. The service charges of a professional may vary. The lowest service charges can be $ 25 per hour. Location is an important factor that can help you determine the service fees.
A specialist trainer is high in demand; therefore, they will charge you more. Aside from this, if you have a compulsion, you may have to pay a bit more and hire the right trainer. The fees of the professional also depend upon their experience. Moreover, if you already have a little bit experience, you can go with a less experienced personal trainer. Make sure you search for a pro who knows what coaching is all about.
So, if you have been looking for … Read More
Red tea, or rooibos, is growing in popularity in the United States as an herbal drink and as part of a comprehensive weight loss program. Combined with a healthy diet, red tea may help you lose weight. Red tea is not a true “tea.” It is an herbal drink made from the rooibos plant native to South Africa. The people of South Africa have used this tea as a treatment for inflammation and stomach ailments like colic in babies, and it’s rich in antioxidants that help prevent cell damage caused by free radicals in the body.
The flavonoids in rooibos may also help reduce the risk of cancer and stimulate the immune system. When you are dieting for weight loss, it is important to support your immune system. Rooibos tea can help calm an upset stomach. Anecdotal evidence suggests that drinking red tea can help calm the digestive system and relieve stomach ailments. People who drink rooibos tea report feeling calmer and relaxed, which can be beneficial when faced with the stress of weight loss.
Red tea contains no caffeine. This nutrient-dense herbal drink also facilitates the absorption of iron and contains potassium, which is necessary for normal metabolism. Essential minerals like calcium, zinc, manganese, magnesium and fluoride are also present in this herbal tea. Rooibos tea may be a natural appetite suppressant. Caffeine can cause the body to retain water, which results in increased weight. A diet that limits caffeine intake can help you lose weight. Since red tea is caffeine free, you can drink it throughout the day as part of a healthy weight loss program. Cutting back on caffeine can also help you sleep better at night.
Red tea is a great source of antioxidant phytochemicals. Phytochemicals stimulate the body’s metabolism without the negative side effects of drugs like caffeine. Foods like blackberries, strawberries and blueberries are rich in natural phytochemicals. Combining natural sources of phytochemicals with the metabolic benefits of red tea may help you lose weight. There is no need to add sugar or artificial sweeteners to this tea because it is naturally flavorful and sweet. Drinking rooibos tea may satisfy your craving for a sweet beverage without the negative effects of sugar in your diet.… Read More
Candid street portrait Hanoi Vietnam.
Vietnam: Average life span increases to 73
The average life expectancy of Vietnamese people has increased to 73 from 72.8 in 2010, according to the General Department of the Population and Family Planning.
Vietnam’s average life span has increased by 33 years in the last 50 years. It was only 40 in 1960. At the same time, the world average life span has increased only 21 years, from 48 in 1960 to 69 in 2011.
The healthy life span of Vietnamese is only 66, the department announced on December 1. Though it is lower than the average life expectancy, the healthy life span has increased strongly from 2009, when it was only 58.4
Some people are doing better than average!
Tagged: , Neil Moralee Nikon , Vietnam Nikon D7000 Neil Moralee , old , mature , woman , ancient , wrinkles , head , scafr , granny , grandmother , mother , eyes , closed , jumper … Read More
You may not have guessed it, but besides being a lot of fun you can get a great workout just using your jump rope! You'll be seeing that when you look at Jump Ropes – the cheapest equipment offers the most benefits .
Have a look at the benefits you can get from using a Jump Rope and decide for yourself how much value for money you can get out of this humble piece of personal exercise equipment:
- Rope skipping is a very effective component of a (dynamic) warm-up program. Five to 10 minutes of jumping rope will elevate your heart rate and breathing rate and increase your core temperature. Runners and other athletes can use a short jump rope segment prior to a training session or competition
- It will increase your cardiovascular fitness. This has a great general effect. By improving how your heart, arteries and veins work, you will not only have a greater ability to perform your daily tasks, but you will become less breathless during exercise as well.
- Using a Jumping Rope is a great way to improve your muscle tone and definition. And swinging a rope and jumping exercises both the lower and upper body. You can increase the effects of using a jumping rope by choosing between different types of rope (for example, braided, beaded, leather, speed etc.) and also by adding weights to your rope
- Rope skipping can be used is as a means to achieve weight loss. Jumping rope for 30 minutes will produce a caloric burn of approximately 300 calories which is comparable to running on a treadmill.
- You can use it if you want to increase your caloric expenditure while lifting weights. Passive rest breaks in between lifts can be replaced with strategically placed rope-jumping sessions. This can keep your heart rate up and promote more weight loss.
- You probably know that it is a favored training method for boxers. Reason behind this is because it allows you to improve your co-ordination, quicken up your feet movements and burn off fat all at the same time.
- Other physical skills that can be improved with rope skipping include better balance, coordination, timing and agility.
- Jump Ropes also offers great benefits for all kinds of sport specific training:
- Since rope skipping puts a heavy emphasis on the calves, this activity can increase your vertical leap. This can be especially beneficial in sports such as basketball, football, baseball and volleyball
- Jumping a rope requires contracting of your fast-twitch muscle fibers, which are the fibers used to complete explosive, quick movements. According to Mark Roozen of the National Strength and Conditioning Association, this exercise is effective at improving agility, speed and feet quickness. The improved muscle explosion and power also can significantly improve running speed. A runner could incorporate bouts of jumping sessions into their weekly training regimen to become more efficient runners
- Athletes who must change directions or get off the floor quickly , such as basketball players, can train with a jump