Winnie Talan an instructor from the University of Guelph-Humber gives an introduction to the WE-Can Program aerobic workout. She also provides some tips to consider before the workout, such as:
– Make sure you have some space to move around (forward, backward and side-to-side)
– Wear comfortable exercise clothing (running shoes, shorts and a t-shirt)
– Keep some water close by in case you get thirsty
– Take breaks when you feel necessary to
– Try your best to keep moving throughout the workout and enjoy!